Time Flies on the River
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-4
This modern cabin is situated on the banks of the Tuckasegee River. It is located less than a mile from downtown Bryson City, the Great Smoky Railroad and Deep Creek National Park. There are many other attractions nearby such as Cherokee Indian Reservation, The Road to Nowhere, Fontana Lake, The Nantahala River and Tsali recreation area.
This upscale mini home offers a bedroom with a king bed, upgraded cotton linens, granite counter tops, custom craftsmanship, rain shower head, a convertible sleeper sofa in the living room, an private fire pit area with a hot tub, charcoal grill and many comforts of home while putting you right in the middle of all the outdoor adventure you can handle. Whether its world class fly fishing steps from the cabin, a train ride, miles of nearby hiking, award winning breweries or a relaxing getaway you crave, you will certainly see that Time Flies when your on the River.
What to Bring:
Coffee for drip coffee maker
*We provide a starter amount of toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags etc. These are meant to last a couple of days. If you're booking a longer stay, you will want to bring more of these items.
You can reach me through the booking platform messaging center or by text or phone call. Please do not hesitate to reach out! We own and manage our rental and want to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience while visiting our place!
Time Flies is so close to town but feels remote! Experience the best of both worlds here. This "Mountain Modern" house is tucked away on the banks of the Tuckasegee River with a dirt road and the Smoky Mountain Railroad fronting the property. Guests enjoy watching the tourist train pass by, especially in November and December when it's decorated for the Polar Express! Old River road is also a great resource offering prime river access or take a leisure walk down the long dirt road. The house is also only about a mile away from Deep Creek, which is park of The Smoky Mountains National Park.
Getting around: Driving is our recommendation. Biking and walking to town are options. Be aware that there are not sidewalks between the house and town. However, people do walk this section along the side of the road. Traffic can be heavy along this stretch of road and the side of the road isn't well maintained.
1. There is gravel parking for two Standard sized car. One beside of the house and one in front of the house. No trailers allowed.
2. We do allow dogs for a fee. 2 dogs up to 50lbs each maximum. Please read and adhere to our pet rules while staying in our house. Once you add your dog(s) to the guest count, the pet fee will be displayed in the summary of charges. We have strick pet rules: No dogs on the furniture/bed(s) for any reason. No dogs running loose on our property. Pickup dog waste. Hair found on furniture or in linens will incur an addition charge beyond the pet fee.
3. The house has a full kitchen and almost everything you would need to prepare any meal. However, the kitchen is not stocked with condiments or supplies with the exception of a few spices and salt and pepper.
4. The sofa converts into a sleeper. It works well for 2 children or 1 adult.
5. There are two other vacation rental dwellings on this property. Each house has its own private outdoor space.
6. The Great Smoky Mountains railway runs in front of the property. This is a scenic tourist train that runs during the day/evening/early night and is a big reason why people visit Bryson City. It does not run during the night when people generally are sleeping.
Visit our other listings for houses located at this property:
*The Ship Shak
Looking for something within walking distance to Town? Check out our downtown properties:
*Bryson City Tiny House
*The Bryson City Flat
Going tubing on Deep Creek?? Come see us at Deep Creek Lodge and Creekside Tubing! We are located directly on the park boundary at 1881 Deep Creek Rd. We offer tubing, food, ice, firewood, ice cream, bike rentals, Outpost store and a tubing discount for any of our Airbnb guests :) Tubing runs from Memorial Day to labor day.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 15 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 15 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
We are a small group of business partners in the trade of construction, long term and vacation rentals. Everything we offer, we also designed, built and manage ourselves :) This area drew us here as teenagers where we "lived the good life" as white water rafting guides, kayakers and avid mountain bikers. I guess you could say, we kinda FOUND ourselves here and never left. What a grand adventure we embarked on all those years ago... one that led to lifelong friendships! Our children were born here and are close friends as well. This area has been good to us and for us. We work hard but also make time to LIV! After all, what do we have besides this moment? Liv! Life In Vacation MODE
Bryson City, North Carolina
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||