Bryson City Tiny Home - Walk to it All!
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-4
Come experience this unique Bryson City Tiny Home. Built on the front wave of the tiny house movement, this design makes compact living a comfortable reality! The home is just under 500sf and is surprisingly spacious. Located in the heart of downtown Bryson City and only minutes to Deep Creek and the Great Smoky Mountains, come see why this place is one of the most popular Bryson City getaways!
Set on a downtown property, this little home proves that big things come in small packages. The first floor has a full kitchen, separate bedroom with a king sized bed and Roku tv, full bathroom with a tiled shower featuring a rain head, seating area and smart TV. The spacious loft has a seating area with a sofa, chair and a 40" Roku TV. The sofa turns into a full sized *comfortable* bed with sleeping for two.
This home sleeps 4, with a king sized bed in the master bedroom and a full sized sleeper sofa in the loft
Dog are allowed for an additional fee. See house rules for more details.
What to Bring:
*Coffee for drip coffee maker
*We provide a starter amount of toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, coffee filters etc. These are meant to last a day or 2. If you're booking a longer stay, you will want to bring more of these items.
The house is located in a downtown neighborhood. All of the downtown shops and restaurants are accessible by car or on foot. The Smoky Mountain train depot is only about a block away from our house - an easy 5 min walk! There is one parking space at our house. It will hold a regular sized car or truck. Should you need special arrangements for parking an extra vehicle off site, please message me for options before your reservation starts.
The best way to be in touch with us is through the platform messaging system but we are available via text or phone as well. Access for home is through keypad lock and allows for check-ins after hours.
The property is located in Downtown Bryson City, and is an easy walk to all of the shops, restaurants, bars, and the local brewery. The home is located in a downtown neighborhood on a property with our well maintained monthly rentals. There is one parking space provided for Tiny House guests.
The location of our home allows you to walk to all that downtown Bryson City has to offer. If you bring your bikes an array of mountain and road biking opportunities abound right from your doorstep.
1. The home is on a property with our long term rental buildings and has a trailer park and the First Baptist Church of Bryson City as neighbors.
2. The house has a full kitchen and almost everything you would need to prepare any meal. However, the kitchen is not stocked with condiments or supplies with the exception of a few spices and salt and pepper.
3. Please be aware the loft is accessed by a ladder with a handrail, the additional sleeping area is reached by this ladder. The sofa sleeper bed, located in the loft, converts into a full size bed and is perfect for 2 kids. It may be small for 2 adults. All other amenities are accessible on the ground floor.
4. Please consider the potential hazards of booking this house if you have children or other people who may not be able to manage the loft ladder without injury. Guests assume all liability.
5. There is one parking space for this unit. If you have additional cars, trailers, etc. you will need to find parking in town.
6. We do allow dogs for a fee. 2 dogs up to 50lbs each maximum. Please read and adhere to our pet rules while staying in our house. Once you add your dog(s) to the guest count, the pet fee will be displayed in the summary of charges. We have strick pet rules: No dogs on the furniture/bed(s) for any reason. No dogs running loose on our property. Pickup dog waste. Hair found on furniture or in linens will incur an addition charge beyond the pet fee.
Going tubing on Deep Creek?? Come see us at Deep Creek Lodge and Tubing Outpost! We are located directly on the National Park boundary at 1881 West Deep Creek Rd. We offer whitewater tubing, food, ice, firewood, ice cream, bike rentals, Outpost store and a tubing discount for any of our rental guests :) Tubing runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
We are a small group of business partners in the trade of construction, long term & vacation rental. Everything we offer, we also designed, built and manage ourselves :) This area drew us here as teenagers where we "lived the good life" as white water rafting guides, kayakers and avid mountain bikers. I guess you could say, we kinda FOUND ourselves here and never left. What a grand adventure we embarked on all those years ago... one that led to lifelong friendships! Our children were born here and are close friends as well. This area has been good to us and for us. We work hard but also make time to LIV! After all, what do we have besides this moment? Liv! Life In Vacation MODE
Bryson City, North Carolina
|Property Type||Tiny House|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||