Deep Creek Lodge Apartment 4 - No Cleaning Fee! Deep Creek Lodge Apartment 4
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-6
The location couldn't be better for park go-ers and townies alike! The Deep Creek Lodge is located right at the National Park entrance but also just a short 3 min drive to downtown Bryson City! Such a unique location where you can soak in all the outdoor adventure but also be close to restaurants, shopping and breweries! This is also convenient to The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad (& Polar Express!) AND just 20 mins to Fontana Lake, Tsali Mountain Bike Trails, Fire Mountain Bike Trails, The Road to Nowhere, The Nantahala Outdoor Center (NOC), or Harrah's Cherokee Casino.
The historic Deep Creek Lodge was built in 1951 and remains a cornerstone of the Deep Creek community. We host returning guests year after year and welcome you to start your own tradition with us! The nostalgic feel of this ole Lady keeps generations coming back. This piece of history, location right beside the Deep Creek entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, is truly a GEM of the Smokies :)
Apartment #4 is on the second floor of The Lodge accessible by a flight of stairs. The space is set up with a queen bed in each bedroom, multiple smart TVs with Roku access or login to your own streaming platforms, sleeper sofa, small kitchen table, full kitchen featuring a sink, refrigerator, stove/oven, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, cooking pans & pots, plates, bowls, cups, and cutlery. The apartment has 1 full bathroom with a shower.
**The Lodge and Tube Outpost sold again in the spring of 2022 and the new owners have renovated and updated the entire property.**
The new owners run their River Tubing business out of The Outpost right next door! Visit the Outpost store for T-Shirts, ice cream and other various items. There's also food available on the property at the Moon Goddess Grill serving burgers, chicken sandwiches, the Impossible burger, fries and shakes.
Amenities on Location Seasonally:
Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day weekend
*Moon Goddess food vendor
Rent you tubes from us at the Tube Outpost and enjoy a discount for being our Lodge guest!!
You are welcome to relax on The Lodge balcony with rocking chairs overlooking the creek. Our outdoor pavilion is just across the road along with Moon Goddess Grill. Our private River access is also located in this area
Check out the other units for large family gatherings or retreats. Visit our website at deepcreeklodgetubing to view and book these spaces .
Other Important Things to Note:
1. Your room is located on the second floor of our quaint lodge accessable by a flight of stairs.
2. While the rooms have been renovated, the bones are original to 1951. Quiet hours run from 10pm to 7am. The lodge can be a bustling place so expect some noise transfer from other rooms outside these hours. Please be considerate of the guests in the apartments beside/beneath you.
3. If you arrive after 10pm please enter the building quietly as not to disturb other guests.
4. Each Apartment is allotted ONE vehicle parking space. We cannot accommodate oversized vehicles or trailers. If you arrive with additional or oversized vehicles or trailers, you can find parking inside of the National Park for $5 per day or $15 per week. From Oct thru March, when our Tube Outpost is closed for the season, we can be more flexible with parking. Contact us well in advance for instruction.
5. We get you started with disposable products such as paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, etc. Those are meant to last a day or two. If you've booked a longer stay, you'll want to bring more of these items.
6. There is a laundry mat in Bryson City that's convenient and clean should you need to do laundry during your stay.
7. Please be a good steward to The Lodge and our outdoor spaces - she's has been a beloved fixture of this community since 1951. We take pride and careful responsibility of this beautiful property, especially since we are direct neighbors with The GSMNP
8. THE LODGE DOES NOT ALL PETS!!
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
Bryson City, North Carolina
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||